International Information


Student Services

Thank you for visiting our USA travel and visa student request page. If you are an international student who would like to study in the USA, the Aviation Institute of Maintenance offers various Airframe & Powerplant programs. The Aviation Institute of Maintenance is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). In addition, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approves our training programs.

international student financial aid

International Address


Frequently Asked Questions


Yes, there is a $25 application fee and a $100 processing fee, which must be paid prior to any paperwork being processed.

You can pay for this in any of these ways.

  • Give us the credit card information over the phone, by fax or e-mail.
  • Send a money gram, traveler’s check, or a personal check drawn on an American bank made payable to Aviation Institute of Maintenance and sent to the address provided by your Admissions Officer.

The first academic year (equal to 7 months) costs approximately $18,500 depending upon which campus and/or program you choose.

No. You will have to pay for that separately. Again, the cost will vary depending on which location you choose and how you intend to live. Example: with or without a roommate

Yes. You are expected to have Health Insurance.

We estimate it costs about $800 per year. We have no control over these charges as an independent company offers this service. We will provide you with the necessary information.

Yes. The Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) (the governing body for granting student visas) requires that you to pay a fee of $100 US for the Visa. You can do this online. This is not a school transaction – it is paid directly to SEVIS.

You are expected to pay at least the first quarter (equal to 15 weeks) before the start of school, but not until you have already attained your student visa.

No, we do not offer scholarships or grants for international students.

A loan is possible if you have someone in the U.S. who is a citizen, has a “Green Card”, or has political asylum. This person must have good credit and be willing to sign a student loan for you.